Radio Friends of Assam

Radio Friends of Assam
Join us in Facebook to remain updated about all radio activities.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Forward your helping hand to Older people..

That day I was standing in a roadside hotel with a cup of tea in hand. I was so hungry that I could not even able to talk to friends who accompanied me. Suddenly a very poor old man slowly came towards that hotel owner and begged him something to eat. He was also very hungry. But the hotel owner shouted on that poor old man and asked his to leave his premises. That old man was helpless and was going out of that hotel. I felt very bad for this. I thought that If that old man was my grand father or father, and if some how they were in his position, what shall I feel then!!! This is just a matter of time and any one could be in that position.......May be I also!!!!!!!1

I called this old man up and asked his to choose any thing from that hotel to eat. You could not believe, I saw a ray of hope hope and happiness in that poor man's face and that gave me immanence pleasure at that time.May Be me at any moment of life his blessings work for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use to to help old people in many ways and that gives me a unknown satisfaction.....

No comments: